Friday 7 May 2010

Photographic Fail!

You might be wondering why I've been offline for so long...

Firstly...the internet is shite here in Hoi An, but most importantly, one of these stinking computers wiped my memory card. So I think I've lost almost all my photos from Vietnam. Shitehouses :(

I still have plenty of journeying to do though, so more pictures shall come, it's disappointing, but one mustn't rely on piccies, it's the experience that counts...and I've learned to back up more often.

I have a bloggage all ready to go, I just need to take (more) pictures of my fellow travelmates. Hopefully be back online soon, Saigon should be better internetwise than Hoi An.

Sleeper bus tonight...huzzah :D

B xx

1 comment:

  1. so good to hear from you becki, after so long. sorry about your pictures, i know you will have the memories and plenty more opportunities. Keep in touch as much as possible, your old mum does worry when she dosen't hear for a few days! love you loads, stay safe, luv mum

    ReplyDelete