Sunday 25 April 2010

By the way...Facebook

Is a bit hit and miss in this country. The government try to ban all but a very basic version of it. We seemed to have it here yesterday and this morning, but now it's died again!

I went out for monies earlier...didn't die in the crazy Vietnamese traffic, well done me. I don't think I've tried to cross a really big road just yet though. On the roads here the horn is king.

'Beep' - I'm going to overtake you

'Beep' - I'm pulling in here

'Beep' - Get the hell out of my way

'Beep' - I'm scratching my arse

Hang from WideEyedTours is meeting me here at 4pm (on her day off) to collect my monies for a Ha Long Bay tour I'm embarking on tomorrow, I'm very much looking forward to seafood dinner and swimming and double bed to myself on a luxury junk for a night.

I've gone all flashpacker on your arses :o)

3 comments:

  1. Glad your feeling better. Enjoy your luxury for the night. Be careful on those busy roads with no right of way! Luv mum and dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. The traffic is truely mad I'm going to enjoy two days at Ha Long aby before I even chance it, though I might go for a walky a little bit later on if I'm feeling brave.

    Apparently there's a place down the road where you can pick your own iguana for dinner :D...nom

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'beep beep' = "Wow - look at that sexy girl with the frizzy blonde hair".

    ReplyDelete