Thursday 22 April 2010

Wonderful Waterfalls

Everyone has been waxing lyrical about the Khangsi waterfalls since I got here. It takes about an hour to get there by tuk tuk and our guesthouse does trips every day if enough people want to. A few days ago I finally put my name up on the board for a day trip

I wasn't disappointed. The water was cool and turquoise and the waterfalls were nothing short of spectacular. There is also a bear sanctuary next door, it was lovely to see them all hanging around......enough from me, the pictures can explain it all.


6 comments:

  1. wow wow wow.

    This looks incredible! I am so so jealous.

    More bears please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks as though you are having a great time, certainly a trip to remember. will send mums address as soon as i remember to look it up. luv mum and dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo - yes, more bears are required, I quite agree!!

    Nix, amazing amazing, I think I should bring you lot here on holiday!

    Mum and dad - I won't be forgetting this trip in a hurry :D I hope all is well at home, big love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooooooooooooooooooowwwww You know, Im completely inspired. I so want to take the children travelling when the eldest finishes school... and thailand was top of the list Im getting so many more wonderful sights via this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luang Prabang is beautiful, and totally child friendly, they love kids here. Come during new year for waterfight mayhem :D

    ReplyDelete